The ICN Management Training is a self motivated interactive on the job learning process designed for a lasting development of
individually required management competencies.
It spans a period of 6 to 8 months including mentoring on request and frequent coaching support.
The mayor elements of our Management Training are the following:
- learning typologies - individual learning designs
- learning process / design - 3 to 6 modules with up to 30 learning steps
- learning media / content - branded learning, using all kinds of (appropriate) media
- learning motivation - highest motivation with coaching, mentoring and sparring partners
- learning targets - easy understandable performance targets
- learning budgets - about 30% lower than conventional training
- transferring rates - 4 times higher than conventional training
America -- Australia -- Asia -- Europe