Internationalisation of a business in the current competitive and intercultural context has not only a financial risk. Approaching new geographical markets or commercialising new products in an
existing market require a coherent and professional preparation in order to maximise chances of success.
IMS analyses, prepares and organises your market entries. We study and
search customers, partners or other targets and then run the approach, manage and organise actively and operationally. IMS looks after your interests in France and on your international markets.
accompanies and coaches your international growth at part-time or full-time, depending on its development and your instructions.
- · Your local presence is increased,
- · Your partners benefit from a local contact and a better follow-up,
- · Intercultural understanding,
- · All this at variable cost related to your needs.
- The initial project management is then completed by IMS’ modular management, which assure a successful and low-cost operational start.
Some examples of realisations :
- · Elaboration of market entry strategies,
- · Search of high quality partners, initial approach and pre-selection,
- · Contact- and liaison office for the local or regional distribution- and service partners,
- · Support, management and control of the French activities,
- · Support, management and control of local building site,
- · Set-ups of branch offices,
- · Search of possibilities for external growth,
- · Distribution management,
- · Build-up or re-organisations of a distribution network,
- · Integration of companies etc.
America -- Australia -- Asia -- Europe