In the highly competitive and fast moving business enviroment of today, people hold the key to success. There is
a high cost to bear for any organisation which fails to select executives of the highest calibre.
We can assist organisations in a number of ways. Our methodology embodies a commitment to
professionalism that involves -
Developing a strong client relationship and a comprehensive understanding of:
- the organisation's mission and culture;
- all aspects of the role and its responsibilities; and
- the backgroung, experience and personal assets the successful candidate will require.
Preparing a detailed Briefing Document for candidates based on our:
- knowledge of the client organisation and the job requirements, and
- experience of senior level recruitment.
Identifying and attracting well qualified candidates through approaches such as:
- File Search;
- Advertising with Selective Search; or
- Executive Search ('headhunt').
Carrying out the recruitment process efficiently, and confidentially, by utilising:
- a detailed Briefing Document;
- selection/evaluation criteria based on key competencies and personal attributes;
- personal contact with candidates;
- weekly updates with clients; and
Maintaning objectivity and adding distinct value to the process through the use of:
- crieterion-referenced interviews; and
- psychometric tests, when deemed appropriate.
Treating candidates with courtesy and respect by:
- corresponding with defined time periods;
- making appointments by telephone, then confirming these in writing;
- dealing in an open and forthright manner; and
- providing feedback, as appropriate.
America -- Australia -- Asia -- Europe